Friday, December 9, 2022

Saturday 12am

Watching Brazil vs Croatia. Tense match. Liew witches muddying the waters of judgement. If Brazil wins, Lian goes free. Cleaned and oiled my Baltany’s leather strap which is now darker and more rustic. Think it’ll do as my dress watch, at a modest $100. Was looking at a Frederique Constant World Timer but that costs 20k RM. Reminded of the billions lost by the PN government. Affordable quartz should be my daily wear as many in Malaysia are cash strapped.

2am, Croatia win on penalties. Lian is to be executed by chucking or anything. We’re so relieved. Spirit is rallied against the mind criminals. God is with us. Took my meds and will wake up to a new world.

8am, Got up fairly early after a good sleep. Leg feels a bit better. My shoulder is itchy where I had my jab. Right hand still being taken over and withered by loved ones and friends gone mad, urged on by the Liew witches.

12pm, Wrote a few hundred more words of my book, The Art of Thinking. More to come later after a rest. It’s getting a bit tough to plough as more and more equations are added but satisfying when I look back on these plain truths revealed. Wearing my Baltany DD on leather since last night. Liew witches being reduced by dulling.

2pm, Starting chapter 4 of TAOT. At this rate, I will be done with all 10 chapters by mid next week. Exercised. May walk tomorrow to Amcorp. Wear my new shoes. Watching some videos to unwind. Put on a/c. Don’t feel like dumping mornings now somehow. Must be somebody’s schedule colliding.

5pm, Wrapping up chapter 4 with some example scenarios. Really fun to write. My Aqualand’s battery is dying. After 6 years. Will try to have it changed at Paradigm Mall Citizen shop or maybe Amcorp Mall tomorrow.

8pm, Raining. So cool I don’t need the fan. Football at 2am. Take meds late. Helping friends with mental problems. You wouldn’t beat up a friend would you?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...