Tuesday, October 4, 2022

Wednesday 2am

Took my meds late so I'm still up learning uke from YouTube. Although we talked a lot and saved lots of people in the mind, there are still some insurgents actively crashing people together. Later I may head out on a walk before my appointment at the psych clinic the next day.

9am, Got cleaned. Feed the hamster soon. Liew insurgents under control for now. Learning some new guitar chords. Don't think I want to know any more than majors and minors plus a few specials.

4pm, Back from Mutiara. Didn't buy anything. Had Ah Cheng pan me and iced coffee which was good. Ate some hot chilli peppers which I love. Later will go for a walk. Liew insurgents put back under control as the lead 6 are demonised for their crimes, ineptness and pride. Tomorrow I will be at the hospital for my regular psych appointment. Lightning struck our neighbour's house last night, frying his meter. Also took out one of our living room lights.

10pm, Exercised. Fell asleep on the floor, got up with a numb hand. Took my meds early and should sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...