Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Thursday 5am

Woke up early and got cleaned. Liew insurgents still pushing children and babies at me. Need to redo my flute song. Today is house cleaning day. Will vacuum up hamster waste from my room. Tomorrow want to go to Bukit Bintang. Traffic is picking up on my gear blog / website for some reason.

9am, Ate cream cheese and wholewheat bread for breakfast. Fed the hamster. Re-recorded my flute song. May be going to the supermarket this afternoon. Overjoyed that I now have some readers.

11am, Stopped helping in the mind wars as it is a pointless exercise. Still not happy with my flute melody and lyrics for song no. 5 of my EP. Cleared hamster waste and wiped down the floor where it likes to nest. Meanwhile the Liew 6 and their mad machine roll on. Making fried rice for lunch.

12pm, A sweltering day. Put on the a/c early. Will shower soon and exercise tonight. Meanwhile to compose a good flute backing / solo. Think I'll reuse a harmony line from "She Sleeps".

4pm, Making tuna salad pasta for dinner. The western powers are thinking of paying me $40k for my service in the telepathy wars. I sure could use some good times before I pass on. Meanwhile the Liew 6 have come down with something nasty. They're criminals and liars who tread on the love of gentle minds. Thinking of using some of the money to stage a zero-contact tackling rugby tournament using Aerobie footballs.
  1. Tackling is 2 stage. Obstructing a runner with 2 arms outstretched, then bending one knee after forcing a turn. If the runner is quick, he can side step the tackle before the knee is bent. If not, he has to toss the ball on the ground sideways-behind immediately.
  2. A runner receiving the ball can be tackled by running in front of his path and doing the 2 stage.
  3. Scrambling for a dropped ball, the nearest person to raise a hand first takes it.
  4. Touching the ball to the ground forms a set piece line.
7pm, Fed the hamster. Took my meds. Liew insurgents hit by telekinesis attacks. Still fighting on, hopefully to end tonight. Wearing my Swatch automatic and browsing watches online to pass the time.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...