Friday, October 14, 2022

Saturday 8am

Was struck with pain giving in the early hours of the morning as I woke up. Got cleaned and fed the hamster. Had a curry ramen for breakfast and coffee too. Later I will be going down to KLCC and on to LowYat / Pavilion / Times Square etc. Inventing new rules for chess, multiple pieces on a square and pawns that move left and right. Thinking of monetising it as it's easier than football or recording an EP, carve the pieces out of air dry clay and make a fold up plastic board.

11am, Still haven't gone on my walk. There is strong opposition to me getting out and about (in the mind). Don't think it will rain tho. May just walk down the road and be done with it. Meanwhile the Liew 6 stab at my brain. Their grand plan in shambles.

12pm, Back from my 20 minute walk and put on the a/c to cool down. Having noodles for lunch. Shrugging off the Liew 6 by closing the sinful nexus in our bodies that she enters from. Want to get my air dry clay tomorrow, maybe online and find out how to make a chessboard / carry case.

2pm, Teaching some sinful people in the mind who are being used as doorways by the Liew 6 to lash out and destroy Christians. One such sinner is my sister. Sin is simply a knot tied in the body-mind functioning, often by refusing the person love and reason.

9pm, Talked a lot on mental health on the mind. Practised some guitar. Wasn't able to work as usual due to the press of desperate minds and my own sister who has been "opened". Exercised and fed the hamster. Will take my meds soon and turn in early. Tomorrow may go out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...