Friday, August 19, 2022

Saturday 7am

Slept early. My Instagram video got one view —as usual. Didn’t work on YAK2. Now it’s the weekend already. Time to get cleaned and get the day started.

10am, watching ocarina videos on YouTube. I may buy another oc this year if I can find one affordable. Those American ocs are the best, so is David E Ramos. There are havens of love still in these dark times.

12pm, had roast pork for lunch. Mom and I took a herbal chicken essence as our health is under attack lately. Looks like a storm is brewing outside. Will code later.

10pm, fed the hamster earlier, exercised, took meds, had wonton noodles for dinner. Tomorrow we’ll be going out for a little while. Talked a lot on gospel and science, on being godly, and to get my sister to stop her war on the West. Coded a bit, found the lock up bug rather illusive. Talked Islander watches. Brushed my teeth and will sleep soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...