Friday, July 15, 2022

Saturday 7am

Woke up refreshed after taking a Rivotril to sleep. Drank iced black coffee. Want to do more videos this afternoon for my site. Liew insurgents are milder. 12pm, the British lash out with cruel control methods onto special Asians, carting their baggage of fear and contradictions onto my life. We set this straight. And my SpinFits arrived. Wrote a review on YapsGear.blogspot.com

1pm, misplaced vengeance emerges. Wondering what shirt to wear for my next video.

5pm, finally caved and ordered an iPad mount to go with the tripod I already have. Not bad for just 15RM. Make better videos and watch YouTube hands free. Tonight I have to stop procrastinating and code YAK.

10pm, drank coffee, exercised and took my meds. Still haven’t finished coding YAK. Some family members in direct line of fire of the evil Liew insurgents, making trouble —fish out of water.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...