Thursday, July 14, 2022

Friday 12pm

Reorganising my blog, Instagram, and website. So I now have 3 blogspots: BibleStudyWithYap, YapsGear, and CKYapDiary because I need to teach, shop, and vomit my life out, respectively. Instagram (@donutwares) is for  music-related [videos]. My tiny site, FreeLunch.my distributes short stories and Python scripts.

Had a good lunch of beef rendang and tempeh. Wearing my World Vision children’s charity “batik” tee which is quite comfy (from Borders, Mutiara). Liew insurgents persist in doing harm despite their hormones cut off. American / British mind forces / Christians helplessly manipulated by these witches.

My to-do list this week(end):
  1. Record another video for my site’s songs page. Doing “Caraway”
  2. Finish YAK’s dynamics processing
  3. Write my novel “Sonic Hunter”
  4. Research and post on the Antichrist
5pm, Got my guitar song vids up on FreeLunch.my. Recorded on iPad via AKG mic and compressed on my Pi4 with ffmpeg. Not hosting them on YouTube. Making roast chicken. Hamster will have some as well.

9pm, Exercised after eating a tomyam ramen, coffee and red bean bun for supper. Tomorrow, I'm expecting my SpinFit eartips. Liew insurgents' calcium and vitamins depleted. These may be their final hours. Haven't taken my meds.

11pm, We are invading the Liew insurgents' stronghold in Penang after many are cured of madness. British forces are heading the assault with good Chinese strewn among the rebellious islanders as absorbers, myself included.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...