Tuesday, September 3, 2024

Wednesday 4 September

Got up late. Will probably run in the late afternoon instead of walking. Work out at night. Parcel is out for delivery. There is a state of flux in the mindspaces now, after we talked about faith (God etc.) yesterday evening.

I am working on NetLang / nettle using Antlr4 -a programming language generator. It's quite easy to use. Even has an example I could copy, parsing XML with nettle embedded. It had been my dream to invent a language and to make a contribution to the WWW.

Worked out early. Feeling better / stronger. Otherwise I am mostly a couch potato day to day. Parcel still somewhere out there. Mom is at the hospital, later she will be going to the bank to renew a deposit. Finalizing the design of nettle before I code it. Appears chaotic at the moment.

Just went for a run. Felt parched and ‘heaty’ inside as Chinese say, but thoroughly invigorated. Run twice a week, once a week a long walk, workout once a day, is my reduced, less ambitious stay fit plan to endure telepathic body-packing and reduce my sugar and cholesterol.

Helped cook dinner. A bit odd tasting in a fusion sort of way, but edible. Am arranging More Than Words on my cfac# ukulele. It’s quite easy. I can’t believe I found this tuning that works like my mind works. Coding nettle is stuck at a key point -what if a function calls a function? How would I grammar that? What if a function had multiple contexts? Lots to research. Lots of fun.

Just had a relaxing shower and changed out of my tropically sweaty clothes. Talked to my old friends. The witchy 6 are on the prowl tonight. Will take my meds at 10:30. Wonder if my uncle with cancer is dying onto me.

Read through a good tutorial on Antlr4. Should be able to finish coding a rough beta by tomorrow night in python. Will take it easy tonight as the mindspaces are unsettled a bit. Sharp pushes by the Liew witches bedevil good people around the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...