Monday, September 9, 2024

Tuesday 10 September

Still up after watching the Apple Event online. Lots of goodies to buy but no ready money for it yet. No Mac Mini announcement which was a downer. Emphasis on AI was good. My cheap Ziko strings have broken in nicely after some hours and are sounding tighter and resonant. You win sometimes, I guess. Liew forces mulling new strategies to destroy Christians. Need to formulate strategies to deal with their lies and violent tactics. Haven’t been working on nettle. Maybe later in the afternoon. Will go on a walk too, just a brief one.

Woke up lateish. Brushed. Worked out. Strings (trebles mainly) still haven’t settled down and I’m running out of winding room. Liew forces patrolling the mindspaces. I guess they have nothing better to enjoy. Saw a girl yesterday wearing Hoka shoes. Feel like putting on the trail runners myself. Maybe at 10:30.

Rain interrupted my plans to walk and do some trail running. It’s past lunch and still no let up. I have to get some exercise in today.


Thinking nettle will not be embedded in HTML but be in its own script file, or be tacked to the end of the markup. Decided to try and complete it tonight, staying up late. But I have to make dinner soon.

Ended up spending the night recording some guitar songs. Was severely hit by the Liew 6 who are nervous of their impending demise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...