Saturday, September 14, 2024

Sunday 15 September

Woke up early and went for a brief run in the morning drizzle. Felt good to burn some calories. Had watermelon for breakfast. Gave up installing Solaris on the ThinkPad. Would be hard to learn to use as well. Now back in Rocky Linux. Coding going slow but then, I'm retired.

Had cheese naan and tandoori chicken out for dinner. Successfully installed FreeBSD 14.1 on my ThinkPad. Now I have 3 OSs to choose from including Windows 10 and Rocky Linux. Quite happy with the Xfce setup except mounting xfs volumes is still buggy at least for my machine. Past midnight, worked out and took my meds earlier. Happy Malaysia Day, everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...