Tuesday, August 27, 2024

Wednesday 28 August

Woke up earlyish. Nowadays it’s hard to get rolling before 10am. Will work out soon. Liew witches swarming around my ex-GF. Hope to head over to the shoebox later. Want to install Xubuntu on my Celeron netbook.

Read Ivy Ngeow’s The Accidental and gave her a good review. I hope she is encouraged to write more. Myself am retired from writing and will be reading others’ work instead. Sometimes, reading is better than writing, in a cathartic way.

Coding is coming along well. It should be done in a few hours. Just some tweaking based on the console output. Can’t believe I introduced so many bugs over the week, blindly plugging in statements as the witchy 6 prevented my work / app. I also realized that 3/4 of my programs have to do with searching and editing data. Only yak is different. It creates music. The others just store and retrieve textual information.

I am now on Xubuntu on my Aspire netbook stationed at the Shoebox. Feels faster compared to Rocky which I have on my used ThinkPad which runs it well. Have started cobbling a python wrapper around Lynx. It's pretty easy and fun to code so I may break from completing CHR tonight, which is being prevented. This script will make Lynx quicker at providing relevant content in the terminal as well as simplify the navigation while presenting relevant adverts.


CHR v0.3.5b is up on FreeLunch.my/apps and works quite well even at this early stage dabbling with NLP / AI. There are a few things left I want to improve, mainly the classification logic, and the speed of the natural language processing. Well, at least it’s that much more effective now.

Tonight, working on my cli web browser. I have the interface thought through, and some example curses code to copy from. The Liew witches were stung medium hard. Unfortunately, the evil they left behind is enormous. Not sure what to do. Brushed and took my meds earlier.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...