Tuesday, August 20, 2024

Wednesday 21 August

Woke up early after an early night on sedatives. Liew forces continue to attack despite the control techniques we learnt yesterday. Worked out. Want to go on a long walk today to Kuala Lumpur.

Went for a brief run. Feeling my body rebalance itself. Ate a ramen for breakfast. May wear my Seiko diver out. Or may stay home instead.

Back from a snack at Stadium. Had a roti canai and iced Milo. Raining. Will stay home, work out again tonight. Intrigued by the problem of safely removing munitions buried under Switzerland’s lakes.

Had an upset stomach. Feeling bored. May head out on a walk at 3pm. We successfully manipulated the minds of many telepathic witchy fighters. Not sure what happens now. May go to LowYat.

I went to Digital Mall where I picked up a set of Boya mics for 180RM. I got burned before buying a fake Boya mic which sounded awful. These originals sound excellent by comparison. If you’re interested in Boya mics due to lower price, you can get them -they’re pretty good. Mine are the BY-V20 which I use for close mic-ing voice and ukulele. Yet to try my DiZi bamboo flute and chromatic harmonica.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...