Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Thursday 8 August

Everything went well at the hospital. I got my meds and we made it home through traffic in one piece. UK mind forces acted out a bit, making threats and destroying flesh around Asia. Seems they will never bury the hatchet, having befriended the evil Liew witches based primarily in Malaysia where I now live.

Thought of writing a piece for FFM, my final attempt to publish SOMETHING before I retire completely.

Done writing. Bible study starts at 5:30pm. Feeling more free after blowing the witchy Liew 6 clear out of the water. They are facing an increasingly hostile world and have far less support. Earlier, their pins stuck into soft-bellied believers were removed and the sheep safe back in the barn.

Looks like the witchy forces are attacking again, ahead of Bible study, tapping people’s muscles using infants they’re driving mad en mass. We have to do something but what?


Took a long warm shower to destress. Will work out at 10pm, take my meds. Run tomorrow. Wearing my 6R15 Seiko diver more. As I wrote on my Substack, I’ve become more than a watch wearer, but an appreciator of technical masteries -the internals. The 077j may be drab, understated, but is a precision instrument capable of +/- 2s/day. It would need resetting once a month.

Many can no longer hide their true natures, their evil betrays them. I am in the process of saving as many as possible from their mistakes, starting with my own family and relatives.


Getting late. Just exercised and am feeling good. Wrote another Medium article on watches. My readership is growing steadily.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...