Tuesday, July 9, 2024

Wednesday 5am

Up early. Went for my run. Tested both shoes. One is good for speed, the other not so much. It felt mushy and slowed me down. Helped my friend, Denom with his family issues / mental health. Now everyone wants it too! Ate peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for breakfast. Work out in the evening. No time to write my stories.

8am, Managed to get cleaned well. Worked out. Feeling good. Will take a walk later after the rain stops. Want to visit MegaMall. My M&S tee has fungus on the back. Will change into another one. Trimmed my mustache, nose hairs, gelled, and shaved down my cheeks. Looking presentable in a new tee. Dad bought me a dosii rawa. Was good. Leaving at 9am.

1pm, Read my first 3 stories free here: https://freelunch.my/stories/3tales.html more to come later as I recover from the trauma of being beaten up by and beating off the British. Decided to do installments as I may never make the full 10 tales.

6pm, Back from the shoebox house where Dad did more painting. Tomorrow, a new gutter goes up. Westerners attacked incessantly this afternoon. We now have a method of controlling their minds and turning back the corruption to gospel by the Liew witches. It’s almost comedic how a Christian can be so deceived. Almost don’t believe it.

7pm, We tackled the issues of gospel, sin, and church together with victims of the Liew witch onslaught. The witch attacks through chaining 3 events / discrepancies in sequences that challenge one’s self image / beliefs / outlook what have you. The solution is to chain 3 gospel wisdoms in reply, relevant ones of course. Not many can do that so we’re sticking together for now. Being beaten on my sore hand by a proud baby sinner now.

9pm, Took my meds and will brush at 9:30. Turn in by midnight. Tomorrow, go on another long walk and work out. Seems William and the Liews are undoing our work among babies first, then younger kids. We need to address this promptly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...