Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Wednesday 31 July

Got up early and went for my brief warmup and run / sprint. Quite a number of irate British people assaulted me, after I HELPED them, finding me however, not without defenses. Was supposed to write my story but the westerners are cramming on me, unleashing sharp blows to my head / hand wounds. Still wondering what’s up with them.

Looking at zip cases for my study and portable Bibles. Don’t feel like spending much on these but some of them are nice and indeed necessary for transporting a Bible on the train / by foot etc. Seem to come primarily from the Philippines. Maybe all I need is a sling bag / backpack. Save the money for other things.

Anyway, tomorrow will be a new month: August, when I should be in demand to explain life in general, and life on Earth -how it developed. Will try to binge write a little later in the morning, about 4k words, while the British are asleep.


Have decided to start Bible journaling. Will be using VRS and my CSB study bible to find answers to critical issues and questions. Then to slot them into my ESV compact. Just ordered a nice and cheap case for my ESV. It will accompany me on my wanderings, maybe to share my testimony.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...