Monday, July 22, 2024

Tuesday 2am

Up early after a brief sleep. Took my meds and brushed. Western forces acting up on Asians for some reason. Wearing my Smilesolar diver on dull green NATO. It is my lightest watch and my only monocoque. Think this recent uprising was due to the evil sensing the start of Tribulation. Worked out and took my meds.

8am, Got cleaned well. Must have slept another 4-5 hours. Seems I can go on my walk soon. Charging the Smilesolar diver on the windowsill. It needs direct sunlight as it has small solar cells.

1pm, Back from a long walk to Decathlon and ACE at Jaya mall. Bought some felt circles for under 10RM which will do nicely as STT pieces, little modding required. I think 10RM is a reasonable price for the game. Last one I did cost me over 30RM and looked ugly.
 
4pm, At the shoebox this afternoon. Very hot out. Wrote a new guitar song. Had a tomyam ramen for tea. Will be making the STT pieces and documenting the process on FreeLunch.my later this evening.

5pm, Applied a new IRIX theme to my KDE / Rocky netbook at the shoebox. Looks quite good.

7pm, Had cheese naan and tandoori chicken for dinner as there is a water cut due to pollution at the treatment plant. Evil telepaths flared up but now have calmed down again. I wrote a Medium article on Kamala Harris x Paris Olympics. The “blond president” prophecy. Check it out here: https://medium.com/@chnkngyp/kamala-the-last-president-of-the-usa-64248a3160c8

Will take a shower now and turn in late tonight after meds and a workout.

8pm, Looed again and had a rushed shower as water supply is low in our tank. Hope the pipes come back online tomorrow morning. Will work out a bit at 10pm, take meds at 11pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...