Monday, June 17, 2024

Tuesday 7am

Up early. Did my workout. Ate ramen with fresh garlic in Japanese Hamadaya soy sauce. Resumed installing Gentoo. Almost to compiling the kernel. Got cleaned sufficiently to head out on a walk. Will just be going to Kayu and back. Have a Coke, a liquid lunch. Liew forces continue to deceive young ones and pander to the faults of western grownups as well who protect these evil witches. I may have to do everything myself to get rid of these 6 miscreants. But they slip behind shields of corrupted kids.

4pm, A busy day. This week, I will receive my desk and chair and can transfer my computer over to the shoebox house. Managed to buy the Venus shaver I craved and a tub of Follow Me strong hair gel. Will try wearing my hair longer from now on but save the Venus to fall back on being bald, if that doesn’t work out. Gentoo is compiling well. I may have a working dual boot system by tonight.

UK forces surged, trying to have their cake and eat it too. Fallout of obeying the witchy Liews for so long. There is major dissatisfaction all over the mindspaces and a moral stalemate. Feel like resting and heading out tomorrow instead. Or maybe just go for a brief run. Or both. Want to run to the end of our road and see if I can lose more flab. Don’t think I will repair my guitar. It’s non essential.

5pm, Went on an all out run. Feeling that good cardio and fat / sugar burning. Head feels sore tho. Mom’s monk bag has shipped. May receive it tomorrow. Hope she likes it.

6pm, All the watches and straps I ever bought cost me 14kRM. My current collection is 12kRM. This is after 25 years of collecting. So that’s an average of 560RM spent on watches per year. A second hand Rolex would be about 38kRM. Was thinking I should have put away 400RM per year towards something like a MarineMaster or GS quartz, meanwhile, wearing a Ray II or a Mudman 9000. Imagine waiting 20 years for your grail, then Mom yells: you’re NOT dropping your 12k on any watch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...