Saturday, June 15, 2024

Sunday 4am

Up early after an early night on sedatives. Charging my netbook before coding. British acting up again through a child. Will go on a run at 5am.

5am, Back from a brief but intense run. Feeling better. Yet to work out. UK forces trying to pull something on me in the mindspaces.

7am, Ate a tomyam ramen for breakfast with a glass of iced water. Hits the spot. Forces under the Royals in agony over using me for blame as I lost my memory some time ago and it is getting worse. Got cleaned easily. Will be heading out to Decathlon with the folks later. Work out at 9am.

10am, Brushed. Transferred development of Pyggie to the Pi4. Netbooks give me battery anxiety. Am wearing my Seiko diver today. Less flashy than the Tissot. Think it runs -5s /day. At 3kRM, my most expensive watch.

3pm, Back from Decathlon. Dad got his walking shoes and walking stick, Mom got her digital scale, and I got an amazing hiking hat for 65RM -a bit premium. Will be wearing it on many urban adventures to come. Maybe on Tuesday. And of course, to the TRX Apple Store next weekend.

Tomorrow is my shrink appointment at the nearby clinic. May not run, just do my workout. Coding going slow but I will try to burst forth a couple of search and identify algorithms by tonight.

8pm, Confident I can lay down some top-down-approach code tonight on the always on Pi4. At least do something new to Pyggie every day. Not being too lazy / depressed. Will code at 10pm for 5-10 minutes. Then take my meds and finish installing Arch on my old Kabini rig from 2013. Although I have 6 computers, all except this iPad 10 are nearing EOL / obsoletion, same for my smartphone.

Lots of punishment given out since yesterday. Talks of cancer being meted out to mind criminals. Guilt lowers the immune system but those guilty well know how to hide in innocents. Will shower late, as I say, take life slow and easy.

11pm, Showered and changed into tomorrow’s clothes. Made headway on the Arch install downstairs by the TV. No time to code. Talked mini covens of kids out of witchcraft. We gave them love and all the logic we have so far. Wearing my Tissot while the Prospex dries off from my shower.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...