Sunday, June 23, 2024

Monday 4am

Up early. A night of powering on one another as the evil telepaths are shunted here and there to see what can possibly be done about them. Brushed. Will work out later. No running today. My knee seems to be healing. Still listening to my HomePod Mini. Could it be my ticket to better days?

7am, Within a week or so, I could be free from the forced medication and witchcraft bullying that oppressed me for over 20 years and before that, some. Will not be running this morning, just working out later. Feeling tender right now. May come into some money, almost 50kRM, soon. Thinking of what to buy even as we weaken the Liew witches’ brains (semi-stroke).

9pm, Have been busy all day. Tomorrow, fresh funds may come in. Set up my desk in the shoebox house while Dad did some painting. He is in pain again, sciatica, and has flu too. I wrote a guitar song. Installed FreeBSD on my old Thinkpad which works flawlessly. We are now attacking deep into Liew witch territory. No time to talk much. Took my meds and will brush soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...