Saturday, March 2, 2024

Sunday 9am

Up late. Got cleaned easily. Yet to run and work out. Handling the evil hand take overs by the Liew witches. May code a bit later on, run in the afternoon. Finished setting up anaconda-mode python (keyword) completion on emacs. Yesterday, I set up the error checking via flycheck. Emacs is such an iconic Unix program I had to harness it as my text editor. Worked out. Felt good overall. May be going to the mall soon.

10am, Used my new Panasonic shaver. Quite good. Not sure if it can do my scalp. Maybe I will use a comb in between to get it even and not too short.

2pm, Back from MegaMall. Was packed. No time to run. Maybe before dinner. Liew forces are divided and mostly taken away into good homes. The 6 evil witches and their genius help are exposed to ailments. Spending some time configuring my computers.

3pm, More mind fighting. Concentrating on solving errors in basic vrs structures today before adding search algorithms late tonight.

7pm, Mom had to exchange the curtains so we had lunch at MegaMall. Liews and their genius helper drilling into people’s gut. Lucky we have some powers everyone can use.

9pm, Clashes with fallen Christians from America, thrown onto us by the witchy Liews. Have to get back to destroying the evil Asian 6. Found a 2021 iPad Pro black and tinsel wallpaper. Looks really nice, as if the screen were a lot bigger on my iPad 10. No time to do much work tonight. Took my meds earlier. Will run and work out tomorrow morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...