Thursday, January 25, 2024

Friday 6am

Up early. Back from my brief run. Feeling energized. Will work out at 6:30 as usual. Liew witches corrupting kids to insult me. But I just tell them they’re not invited. Don’t know if I will write today. Everyday is hectic in the mindspace. Nothing much to eat for breakfast. Workout went well. Felt the cardio. My only exercise for the next 24 hours. I exercise on average, 5 minutes a day with 2 hours’ walk a week, making the recommended 150 minutes / week.

7am, Drank a latte for breakfast. Will be staying home today. Try to write a bit. Buying more watches can wait till after CNY. It’s less than 2 weeks to reunion. People are not thinking well of me but then satisfaction is at an all time low around the world. Got cleaned. Brush at 8am. Had a ramen with chili sauce to recharge. Babies and kids sent home. No more Liew problem for Asia.

9am, Resting and shopping online a bit. I have about 140RM to blow on something nice. Don’t think my VISA debit is international as I tried to buy from AliExpress earlier.

12pm, Folks will be buying lunch after they visit our small retirement house nearby. Been treating badness / madness in the mind. All will be better soon. Liew witches replenishing their store of goons.

5pm, Made a 6 minute video on the Q&Q moonphase quartz. Went well. If anything, it was useful preparing me for public speaking and my later videos on gospel to come soon. Not sure when I will begin writing. Having takeout noodles for dinner. Took a shower and changed into fresh clothes. My finances are just about okay at the mo. I have about 1.4kRM. So I want to build up another 600RM before I think of going for the Orient Bambino 2 v3 from Nisha @Shopee. That will be late February. And I will be doing a review, maybe a movement reveal if the caseback cooperates.

6pm, My new video is getting views by the minute for some reason. Must make a good one of the MQ-27 next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...