Friday, October 20, 2023

Saturday 3am

Up really early after taking a Rivopam to sleep with all the banging last night. Will go running later at 5am. Feed Bean soon too. I got 2 new twitter followers. Fantastic. Liew witches and family hopefully will learn to respect the mindspace.

4am, Back from a brief run. Legs are sore. Work out in half an hour. Feeling healthier, more robust after my exercises. Ate a ramen earlier to charge up with carbs. Been watching YouTube to pass the hours under oppression.

6am, Got cleaned. Will work on project EPP at 8am. Still wearing my Prospex 077j on Bond strap.

12pm, Back from measuring our new smaller house near the shops and LRT. The folks are planning to deck it out somewhat and we got a contractor over to quote a price for flooring, plumbing, and other construction work, painting etc. Was pretty tiring. I'm almost middle aged and waiting there for over an hour in the heat was taxing. Had yong tau fu for lunch. Veggies stuffed with fish paste in a clear soup. Mom's favorite.

Along the way, strange behaving westerner voices accosted me with pains to my damaged stroke brain. Was not asking on the war between good and evil starting from my locale, over my nerves and emotions. They should move it to the outside and maybe soon we can persuade them to do so.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...