Sunday, October 29, 2023

Monday 5am

Up early. Slept for 5 hours on Rivotril. Feeling groggy. Will run at 6am, work out later. Feed the hamster at 6:30am. LittlePad-J is still unfinished but looks promising.

6am, Got through my exercise routine well, fedd Bean. She ate some cheese and yogurt with rice, passed on the rest. We need to go shopping for more food she loves, potato, broccoli, and Japanese cucumber.

7pm, The hours are packed with debugging and mindwork overflowing. Kids and babies learn not to lash out in the mind. People learn to forgive and use proper ways to deliver justice. Fed the hamster. Will take my meds at 8:30. Turn in by 11pm. Try to run tomorrow morning. It seems many are opposed to me being healthy. If I spend circa 100RM a week, my 1kRM will last 3 months, until next January. Next month I’ll be buying something cool on Shopee. This month, I got a book and a Bungkus coffee at KLCC.

10pm, No work done. Been strap swapping among the watches in my plastic chap farn box. Found myself glued to the Casio 800h on military NATO. My current EDC. Ate the leftover noodles. Brushed. Feeling really sleepy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...