Sunday, September 3, 2023

Monday 8am

Up early. Fed the hamster. Liew witches running a skeleton crew along with the Royals, unwilling to back down from their mistakes in the mindspaces.

11am, Got cleaned. Had ramen and coffee for breakfast. Wearing the Tenor-Dorly on lizard out today.

4pm, Back from psych clinic. Had chapatti for lunch. Will do some cooking later. Feed the hamster early. Want to go on a long walk tomorrow. Wore my GA-2200 due to the wet weather. Same tomorrow, I guess.

7pm, Made pan fired chicken for dinner, cheesy broccoli, and avocado yogurt.

10pm, Settled on a GWR-B1000-1A for my birthday in November. It’s really nice and 700RM cheaper than an MT-G. I could afford one right now but Dad advised me to wait. Fed the hamster and am resting without a/c. Take my meds soon and turn in by midnight. Will exercise tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...