Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Wednesday 7am

Up early. Got stung hard by the Liew witches who were worried about their afterlife and future on Earth. Good behavior is the key to heaven and friendships. Getting cleaned and will feed the hamster in half an hour. Want to prepare all the Sekk graphics now as most of the JavaScript is in place.

12pm, Waiting for my parcel. Did some light coding / designing work. Will resume this evening after I video the watch unboxing.

5pm, My Q&Q moonphase arrived earlier and I reviewed it on UncleWatchReviews.blogspot.com. It's a watch that tugs my heart both ways, towards humble austerity and onwards to greater achievements. Meanwhile, I did more coding, on track for an August debut. Now to prepare dinner as Mom is very tired. She isn't sleeping well.

7pm, Wearing my new watch. I love moonphases. Fed the hamster.

9pm, Brushed, Exercised. Feeling refreshed. Took my meds early. Coding going steadily. Fresh funds are in. Will be saving 200RM. Don’t anticipate further online buys over September-December. I now have enough for a Mac Mini M2 but have to be conservative about spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...