Wednesday, August 2, 2023

Thursday 8am

Up lateish. Fed the hamster. Liew witchy 6 stir up hyper moral kids and babies onto me. Taking it slow.

11am, Got cleaned. Writing my book. Today is house cleaning day. Will code Sekk after lunch. Horrible amounts of kids and babies deceived by the Liew witchy 6 and their genius help. There’s no way out for the world but war until the end.

12pm, Finished some writing and am coding to pass the time between being smashed against the Liew witches and their baby posse.

2pm, Bought a gray-white NATO off Shopee just now to pair with my GA2200. First buy of August.

4pm, Made the HTML drag and drop interface to Sekk.

6pm, Took a long warm shower. Solved most of the problems in the mind. Some can’t recover due to cowardice. Will be heavily coding Sekk after dinner. Made soy sauce chicken with ginger and garlic.

7pm, Will take my meds at 11pm so I can code. Appointment at the psych clinic is in the afternoon. Exercise at 8pm. Fed the hamster some fish and rice. More food at midnight. Chicken was tasty.

8pm, Making headway on the coding. I will upload a video to YouTube next week to publicize my game. Conflict in the mind being resolved. Switched to new pillows just now. Exercised. Feeling regulated.

11pm, Took my meds. Engagements in mind space so I couldn't code. Maybe around midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...