Thursday, August 10, 2023

Friday 6am

Up early. Didn’t code much yesterday. Last chance today.

8am, Fed the hamster. Getting clean by 8:30 to go for lunch. Liew witches still rampant.

1pm, Back from lunch at Shanar. Had a roti canai and iced coffee. Working on Sekk now in Visual Code from Microsoft which has a built in debugger. Used to use Notepad++. VC also does Python. Looks like a busy day. Still haven’t analyzed today’s hexagrams.

6pm, Finished today’s hexagram work. Made progress on Sekk. It’s very clear now what I have to code for. Exercised. Feeling the cardio circulation and stretching. Had been sedentary most all day.

7pm, Fed the hamster fish, rice, avocado, cheese, and cucumber. Heading for a long warm shower. Will code after a rest. Been taking hits to the head all day.

10pm, Taking my meds soon. Coding going well but slow. PewDiePie had a baby!

11pm, Came up with the idea of YouTubing like PewDiePie. Nothing forced, just what’s on my mind. So I will start with a couple of videos just on my favorite topics:
  1. Casual karate belt, making and tying with links to my supplier, possibly affiliate to Amazon plus links to my website with stories to buy / read.
  2. Sekk online game
  3. 4 step rugby
  4. SHT with b and focusing on chi
  5. YAK
  6. ROTA
  7. Reading from MSS2 and LTTT
  8. My Bible teachings and prophecies I was shown
  9. The ABY and my I Ching guidebook
  10. My Chinese flute, a simple elegant instrument
One a week. Then I’ll stop for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...