Sunday, June 18, 2023

Monday 3am

Up very early after a good night’s sleep on Rivotril. Liew witches still at large but feeling depressed.

6am, Got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Still wearing my $13 HMT. Could this be my Tribulation watch? Feeling lethargic about my programming. Will start at 7am.

7am, Ate some junk food for breakfast. Organizing my code and have more direction now. It should be easy from here on. "Prince William" acting out a bit over "special"people he is cultivating.

1pm, Dad has gone for his doctor's appointment. I've started writing Sonic Hunter and it is a promising tale in a rich worldbuild. Spend the rest of the day coding.

8pm, Made turmeric, paprika, garlic fried chicken for dinner again. Was good. Fed the hamster, took a shower, brushed. Exercise before bed. SHT’s algorithms are coming together. It should be about 2 hours before they’re finalised. My instinct is that the innate structure of shtl tags + heuristic search can generate believable shtl markup.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...