Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Thursday 12am

Just took my meds, will sleep at 2am. Heavy head pains from Liew witches stirring up trouble in my sinful family. It’s time to end their fight but the troops are divided. Turned off the a/c to save power. Hamster had coconut, as did I. Can’t help admiring my new Casio which looks a bit like Hublot or Jacob&co. The most interesting watch I own.

7am, Just woke up. Caught a sore throat somehow. Hope I don’t have COVID. Mild head pains continue from last night. Liew forces, no doubt.

9am, Fed the hamster and brushed my teeth. Looks like rain this morning. Liew witchy forces repelled for now. Skipping breakfast. Can’t wait for lunch. Was able to loo. Maybe able to code in the afternoon.

1pm, Had a light lunch and am starting my first day of focused work via Tumblr. I will be tracking and analyzing online (social) trends against the ABY and posting once a day.

4pm, Finished cleaning my room. Have to get rid of hamster waste tonight and empty my wastebasket. Will be sitting at the desk on the ThinkPad (instead of the floor / iPad)  tonight, writing my articles. The mindscape is still unsettled with evil manipulators making the rounds.

11pm, Still a lot to lay down in mind space. Was unable to work at all. Friends and I proceeded to invent a slew of things as per the prophetic ABY. Everyone is fired up for the Rapture. Just took my meds so will sleep past midnight. Tomorrow will be a holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...