Wednesday, March 8, 2023

Thursday 2am

Just took my meds after falling half asleep earlier. Liew witches still talking dirty. They have no morals left.

8am, Had a roti canai for breakfast. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. House cleaning day today. Waiting for my parcel. Haven’t finished writing my short story yet. Liew witches lash out as their bodies are destroyed by salt.

10am, Exercised. Feeling a little weak probably from the Liew witches.

11am, Had nasi lemak rendang for lunch. Writing underway again. Probably another 5 hours till my Shard arrives. Talking about my grandfather and his reaction to the telepathy crisis that proved unproductive all those decades ago.
 
3pm, My Gerber Shard arrived and is quite nice. Cleaned my room and put on the a/c as the afternoon is quite hot. I don't sleep with a/c nowadays. Writing is going slow.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...