Thursday, March 16, 2023

Friday 8am

Up earlyish. Got cleaned. Feed the hamster soon. Regulating my Tenor-Dorly as it was losing too much time. Liew witches and evil family being taken by force.

12pm, Back from my Arip jab at the psych clinic. Heading out later, maybe to MegaMall again. TD keeping +8s per day so far.
 
1pm, Talking hits from the Liew witches and my demon sister. Christians (as I am one) facing increasing mind persecution.

4pm, Back from a medium long walk to DigiMall / Amcorp. Had an iced coffee, donated some coins and bought an interesting used Mozart record. Liew witches still talking dirty to kids and babies pushed into my hands by their genius crew.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...