Friday, January 6, 2023

Saturday 8am

Up earlyish. Got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Exercised. Working on my story in my app, NiP which I updated yesterday. Going on a run at 11am. Liew witches still at large albeit with a dwindling support base. Hope my Shopee buys arrive today.

1pm, Belts arrived after a fried rice lunch which I helped make. Now awaiting the paracord. Decided to just write anything today rather than holding out for a miracle. Back from a quick run. Feeling good. Tomorrow will implement my belt design. Revelations in the mindscape for my family, scammed by the Liew witches.

3pm, Took a long shower and changed into fresh clothes. Helping dismantle the Liew 6 kids and babies maser groups.

7pm, Small amount of resistance to the peace effort. About 10 people, mostly Liew witches. Want to do story #3s dialogue a bit chaotic and inclusive of all the characters as they change scenes / UpChat. Drew up a mixed modern renovation plan for Grandma’s house if I ever inherit it. Feed the hamster at 8pm.

10pm, Took my meds. Mindscape erupts into war.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...