Friday, January 20, 2023

Saturday 1am

Staying up late looking through old backup files. Took my meds just now and brushed my teeth. Will be a few hours till I fall asleep. Managed to get audio working in SheepShaver at last but have no audio apps to run. Coding going slow as many minds press in, intent on my future.
 
10am, Just got started on CNY Eve, an important day itself. Fed the hamster and got cleaned. Now typing away at my budget Linux laptop. Liew forces and deceived family edge into my mind space accusing my heart. Heavy punishments rain down on the evildoers.

2pm, Had a simple lunch. Helped do the dishes. We got a whole roast duck for dinner tonight. Coding ZR progresses.

4pm, Made good headway on the coding as well as the witchcraft. There could be peace by our reunion dinner time.

6pm, Hard at work on ZR. May be playable by midnight if my algorithms are correct. Dealing out discipline in the mind wars right now.

10pm, Reunion dinner was small but warm. Everyone banded together to push out the evil in the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...