Sunday, January 15, 2023

Monday 9am

Up late after taking my meds late last night. Thankful I could sleep. Have to feed the hamster soon and brush my teeth. Liew witches trying to destroy my family onto me. I guess it’s their fun.

2pm, Back from a short run. Feeling healthier. Exercise a bit tonight. Looks like rain. Healed many people in the mind and neutralized the Liew witches. Will focus on coding yak3.

5pm, Done coding yak3. Need to add fading but for now it’s good. Tomorrow, my Arip jab at the psych clinic. Tonight I’ll be overseeing mind work again probably.

10pm, Exercised. Took my meds. Coding ZR tonight, late. Started a gospel / faith club every night after dinner, with food and drinks, in the mind. Good stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...