Tuesday, December 20, 2022

Wednesday 11am

Got up earlyish and got cleaned. Fed the hamster. Dad bought more durian. Been writing almost continuously since yesterday. Determined to have a book published. May go on a run in the evening after I’m done with story #2. Liew witches fade away as Sis gets into trouble in the ICU. Started wrapping Christmas presents for the nieces. I actually do love my dysfunctional family. All I have.

12pm, Ran early. For the cardio. Feeling healthier. Finishing up the last page of #2.

1pm, Starting #3. Writing 20-pagers stretches my mind a lot. Had yam pudding with prawn sambal for lunch. I’m pulling +10 hour workdays now.

6pm, Maybe I’ll finish up #4 instead of #3 which is challenging. Got interrupted by a rain storm. I can’t believe how loved I feel lately, and how much I love other people through their troubles, ups and downs.

9pm, Exercised and feeling healthier. Liew witches on the backfoot again. Staying up late to finish my story.

11pm, Finishing #4 easily but now comes the tricky plot twist. May have to sleep on it. Take my meds soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...