Friday, December 30, 2022

Saturday 7am

Up early. Some family still behaving badly. Liew witches still at large. Fed the hamster. Taking it slow today. Thinking of new developments to come.

9am, Shaved, got cleaned. Will be leaving for KLCC soon to meet my cousin. Thinking of 3D printing pocket watch movements to go with my karate belt business. Will try to finish writing today. Exercised. Feeling healthier. Family and friends leeching off me in a huge witchy scam.

5pm, Back from KLCC where I met my cousin for lunch at Chili’s. He told me how our family abroad suffered, indirectly. There’s so much sin in the world today and people without love. Need to talk about it later.

6pm, Bought three 4cm karate belts and matching paracord on Shopee just now. Ready to start my store. Rethinking my watch movement design. 2 mainsprings, a tick disc with a single track, and a regulator. I also now have an affordable stylus for my iPad. Works quite well in Freeform but not Artrage.

8pm, Fed the hamster. Pope Benedict is dead. Witchy Liews are fighting like crazy for survival. Looks like another night of rallying support and dispensing truth. Will write my final story next year I guess.

10pm, Been sketching in Sketchbook. My cheap stylus has no pressure sensitivity but that’s quite okay as it has tilt. May draw some stuff once in a while. Liew witches seem to be defeated.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...