Sunday, November 27, 2022

Monday 8am

Fell asleep before watching the midnight WC match. Think I missed taking my meds as well. Went for a short run. Got 2 more Twitter followers from the writing community. Running really helps with my health. I can feel circulation and breathing improve and a feeling of inner peace. One more session in the evening. Got cleaned. Have to feed the hamster in half an hour.

5pm, Having sweet potato leaves and Korean Yuba for dinner. Made some headway understanding easyAI. Should be able to computer control my players by tonight. Liew witches still dangerous. Talked to Asians and westerners about being happy and productive as the Royal “command” was worried about these loose ends and loose cannons.

8pm, Preliminarily integrated PyGame and EasyAI. Watched Cameroon vs Serbia on the side. Need to brush up my code which isn’t working very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...