Wednesday, September 14, 2022

Thursday, 8am

Fell asleep last night while doing some writing and didn't turn off the PC screen. Woke up with a sore neck and throat. Liew insurgents singing Take That. Will clean up hamster waste later.

11am, Had chicken, beans and tofu for lunch. Cleaned my room. Will walk in the afternoon. Busy writing my novel "Sonic Hunter". This must be the 4th time I'm attempting it and also the most promising start. Liew insurgents surrounded and being paid back. At this time, King Charles got irritated by a leaky pen. Some of my relations came down ill in Singapore. Feeling a bit oppressed but am able to work.

1pm, Back from my 25 minute walk. Went early because it may rain. Plotted out my novel and am filling in the details now. It's proving to be a very easy book to write. Put on the a/c to cool down. Will exercise tonight and do some scripting.

10pm, Engaged in heavy fighting against the Liew 6. Decided not to publish Sonic Hunter as a novel, but rather as a movie script or children's book. Have to take my meds and turn in by midnight.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...