Tuesday, July 19, 2022

Wednesday 7am

Family getting more angry with the westerners and lashing out wantonly. I took a few hits since I woke up this morning. Last night, a sidewinder cannon blow which friends helped me deflect. Feeling overall less ill. Dumped and showered, brushed my teeth and fed Bean. She ate whole blueberry.

10pm, still being hit by what seems to be my sister and her girls. Bringing out the weapons chest.

12pm, Mom and Dad dragged me to the blood test clinic suspecting I have dengue. We’ll know by 4pm.

4pm, I have dengue like Mom had last week. Can’t figure out how I caught it. Need to do something about our water tub which is full of larvae.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Wednesday 16 October

Fell asleep around 11pm last night, unable to complete chapter 6. Worked on it this morning and should wrap up by 10am. Then on to chp7 afte...